Friday, May 04, 2007

V. Tech.- My thoughts.

I didn't follow the story at all but open day I was bored and decided to do some research on it and what I found was pretty disturbing. Apparently the shooter was psychotically screwed up since he was very little. His own family told reporters this. He wouldn't speak.
In college he was known as "The Questionmark Guy". Evidently he signed into one of his classes as "?".
His own college roommates called all of their female friends and told them never to visit them in their room because of this kid.
One of his teachers heard about the shooting and said she knew it was him right when she heard about the shooting and if it wasn't him, she would have been surprised.

Personally, I'm not that surprised. The only thing I'm shocked about is the place it happened. So rural a native wouldn't have seen it coming.

Fortunately for the shooter, he's been forgiven by the families of the victims. There was one person who left a note on his memorial stone that was cold and unforgiving but that's understandable, right? I'm actually shocked it's just the one girl.

No comments: