Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I am a typical computer user.

I navigate the Internet, utilize basic word-processing tools, and use email for both TutorialArea personal and business applications, among other everyday computer programs. However, I am always looking to expand that knowledge, whether it be to learn how to use a new program or to develop higher level skills for programs that I already can operate. In order to keep abreast of technology, I frequently search for new computer skills to employ.

I have found a site that offers such teaching, TutorialArea. This site offers lessons in many different computer areas and photography. The lessons range from simple one step directions to more advanced instructions. Regardless to your level of computer knowledge, it offers something new for you to learn.

No comments: