Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Black Donnellys forum. Looking for staff.

I recently created a forum about the show The Black Donnellys[6 days old].
I've done a ton of SEO and we're expecting a huge increase in the next updates.
I like to be prepared for any and all obstacles.
So...

I'm looking for one administrator, maybe two.
Also looking for nine moderators. This may seem like much at first glance but instead of making the moderators global moderators, I want each moderator to have their own section so they're not bombarded with work.

Admins- Experience a must. You will not get immediate ftp access or access to the templates/themes. Though in time, I don't see why you wouldn't.
Mods- Experience is preferred but not required.

All positions are voluntary at the moment as the site is new and not making any revenue yet. Activity is a must. Visit at least once a week and make at least twenty five posts each week. Knowledge of the show or its actors would be great but not required.

Comment or Email Staff@Jerlene.net

No comments: