Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Adventure With Vonage - Yay!!

Vonage Phone Service has been great for me and my family since we started using cable modem service. When I went into the Best Buy store I had been thinking about using AT&T's service. After weighing the ins and outs of both, the main thing that led me to Vonage was it's user interface and the billing breakdown. and of course the price was right as well.

I also like the idea that you can take the number associated with your service to any broadband connection. No glitches there since i did this when I moved from Gainesville to Tampa a couple of years ago. The only issue I had was with the cable service provider having to give me a different address for my phone device. We were probably down all of 30 minutes for a whole day.

Give Vonage a try and see what they can do for you, they have been good to me and my family.

No comments: