Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What religion really is...to celebrities.

Scientology and Christianity are the "cults" of religion. Come on now, who silences people during birth or goes door to door in white[coughKKKcough] trying to convert people into your way of thinking/life?

Kabala anyone? Yes, please! I want to wear a red string around my wrist, never take it off and make production pay ten grand to digitally edit it out of my low budget movie.

Buddhism is a trippy religion. It revolves around suffering.=/ It's not one of the most popular religions amongst celebrities but they practive it like they practice their ab3's. [No, not a typo. They're just that stupid.]

I can't really think of any other religions at the moment that are worth mentioning. I'll get back to you...

No comments: